Commercially available: ready to use consumables and optimized method
[18F]FDG is used in PET for diagnosing, staging and monitoring treatment of cancers, particularly in Hodgkin's disease, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, melanoma and lung cancer.
This process can operate on any AllinOne model. The FDG Dual process allows the preparation of two consecutive productions of FDG on the AllinOne automated synthesizer using only one cassette and one reagent kit.
- Cost effective: load once, run twice
- Two back to back runs in one single hot cell
- Reduces user’s radiation exposure
- State-of-the-art yields at both runs
- Plug and play consumables; all accessories included; no laboratory bench preparation
|Cassette and reagents set up time||< 1 min|
|Synthesis time||26 min|
|Synthesis yield||70 ± 4%|
|Radiochemical purity||≥ 98%|