Commercially available: ready to use consumables and optimized method
[18F]FDG is used in PET for diagnosing, staging and monitoring treatment of cancers, particularly in Hodgkin's disease, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, melanoma and lung cancer.
This process can operate on any AllinOne model. The FDG Dual process allows the preparation of two consecutive productions of FDG on the AllinOne automated synthesizer using only one cassette and one reagent kit.
It is not available for commercial use until 05/2017 in the USA.
- Cost effective: load once, run twice
- Two back to back runs in one single hot cell
- Reduces user’s radiation exposure
- State-of-the-art yields at both runs
- Plug and play GMP consumables; all accessories included; no laboratory bench preparation
|Cassette and reagents set up time||< 1 min|
|Synthesis time||26 min|
|Typical production yield||70 ± 4% decay un-corrected|
|Radiochemical purity||≥ 98%|
Fludeoxyglucose (18F) or fludeoxyglucose F 18 (USAN and USP), also commonly called fluorodeoxyglucose and abbreviated [18F]FDG, 18F-FDG or FDG