Commercially available: ready to use consumables and optimized method
Fludeoxyglucose (18F) or fludeoxyglucose F 18 (USAN and USP), also commonly called fluorodeoxyglucose and abbreviated [18F]FDG, 18F-FDG or FDG
[18F]FDG is used in PET for diagnosing, staging and monitoring treatment of cancers, particularly in Hodgkin's disease, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, melanoma and lung cancer.
- Cost effective: load once for 4 runs
- 4 back to back runs in one single hot cell
- Reduces user’s radiation exposure
- Outstanding yields at all 4 runs
- Plug and play consumables; all accessories included; no laboratory bench preparatio
This process can operate on AllinOne 18 or higher model. The FDG Quad process allows the preparation of 4 consecutive productions of FDG on the AllinOne automated synthesizer using only one cassette and one reagent kit.
|Cassette and reagents set up time||1 min|
|Synthesis time||21 min|
|Typical production yield||70 ± 4% decay un-corrected|
|Radiochemical purity||≥ 98%|